• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good or Bad Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have been thinking on to begin a huge projekt, that inclusive that you play thought a campaign and go on to a multiplayer map in the last end, let me give an example.

You play the SINGLE player campaign alone, where you get to choose your class as Mage, Warrior, Rouge, Priest or what ever you now can think of and the one you choose you get to play though the whole campaign with no chance to change (unless you start over with the campaign) and you play though the campaigns story you get some gear through the story and such.

Then in the end you will get a save code you can use on a multiplayer online map, where all people who played the campaign can join with there character and play on in dungeons, play quest and maybe even some pvp.

So the character they played with through the campaign is used there with the same items,level spells and what else they accomplished.

Now is this a good idea or what do you think.
please explain your views.

Level 4
I have been thinking on to begin a huge projekt, that inclusive that you play thought a campaign and go on to a multiplayer map in the last end, let me give an example.

You play the SINGLE player campaign alone, where you get to choose your class as Mage, Warrior, Rouge, Priest or what ever you now can think of and the one you choose you get to play though the whole campaign with no chance to change (unless you start over with the campaign) and you play though the campaigns story you get some gear through the story and such.

Then in the end you will get a save code you can use on a multiplayer online map, where all people who played the campaign can join with there character and play on in dungeons, play quest and maybe even some pvp.

So the character they played with through the campaign is used there with the same items,level spells and what else they accomplished.

Now is this a good idea or what do you think.
please explain your views.

Good idea, but it is possible?
Because I think the very limited warcraft do not know the innovations of the possibilities left him.

Status
Not open for further replies.