• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Siege Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

If I recall right, the Draenei are a high-technology race. Therefore, considering that it would be nice to use already existing resources I would recommend you to re-skin a bloodelf tank after getting the permission.
I don't know whether this is easy, but this is what comes to my mind immediatly.

Level 19
If I recall right, the Draenei are a high-technology race. Therefore, considering that it would be nice to use already existing resources I would recommend you to re-skin a bloodelf tank after getting the permission.
I don't know whether this is easy, but this is what comes to my mind immediatly.

You mean this? Blood Elf Vanguard Blood Elf Decimator

Well I do like those awesome tanks but sadly they are blood elvish and I don't know if someone could reskin them.

I've already have the elekk knight in my map.

Level 8
The Draenei are specialized more on catapult,if you still searching for siege weapons i suggest you to make a something like robotcatapult.
The catapult to be driven by a Draenei enginner.
I think its a good choice for Draenei Race..

Level 11
Level 8
models_2246_screenshot.jpg

You can use as a Draenei Ballista.

Level 3
I think it should look like a glaive thrower with crystal arcane bolts or projectiles. It should not be only made of wood but with partially steel and crystalline substance..

Status
Not open for further replies.