• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic Campaign map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, dear member(s)!

Days ago, I begun to create my campaign (Titled with Gottfried, I mean named after the protagonist). I planned it to a cinematic campaign. I would like to know, that is possible to create a campaign cinematic? Anyway, please do not convince me to change the map to RTS or Tower Defense. I would like exactly know, that the rules let me to create cinematic campaign or not. I read a lot of threads at yesterday and the current today and the information is my head is make quandary in my head. Please help me with a correct yes or no answer.

Thank you for the answer!
Gottfried

Postscript: Sorry, I am unsure about the correct prefix. (Cinematic or Campaign)

Last edited:
Level 8
Thank you! It seems I misread some rules in the last days. (My English knowledge needs some improvement, but I learn the English continuously).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.