• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Bleach RPG Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I bleach watching a long time ago I had an idea for a rpg bleach ..
I looked for people to help me, but I did not have success, then I will present my idea to you for who knows someone pick up and make a rpg :)

Then, in the episode I saw, the sixth sword said to become a yOu sword would have to eat other hollows, there came a great idea rpg.
Would have to choose between a shinigami and a simple holow (ai enter part of the quest, items, spells, skins etc.)

I could spend hours here talking about the map but the main idea would be that you go to evolve their characters.

Holows
*and in the case of holows, the more human and eat more holows stronger stay (from one holows until the Menoss, and finally become a Espadaa) ..
q would be a world of humans and holows thus evolving staying power (of course in the human world would shinigamis, and human pra vc killing and feeding), and so on.
there to become one of the swords would have the maximum q evolve its power to holows and face a sword, and if he wins, purchase a special item it, the appearance and skills.
Over time go devastating the cities, and even the future capital of shinigami (ai vc zeroed rpg)

Pros Shinigami ..

Q vc would have to start from scratch, and there go evolving that not normal rpgs, passing the posts of soldier.
to become captain would equal the anime, it would have to challenge to death a captain, and winning would acquire dle sword and skills.

If anyone is interested in the idea please can take this idea and faazer a map. I know it's complicated and it generates a lot of work.
It is that I do not have time to be studying it, and help in the project.

And if you give, please make a rpg time consuming, with many hours of play, not those time consuming and cloying, but not so easy and not so difficult
and sorry for the English mistakes, I am Brazilian and I do not speak very well English

Level 2
yeah, your not going to find anyone with that.
why would anyone want to make a map for you? :p

I do not know man.:goblin_cry:
I think my idea is creative because it does not see any map with these characteristics. And as I said earlier, I do not have time to study and make a map as well. so I decided to share it to you guys to do some good soul that map. :ogre_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.