• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black & White Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I don't know if this is the right place, if not pleace replace it, Here comes my idea for a map, (I have no Idea how but it would look realy cool ^^) Everything in Black and White, it would give a cool touch to it, pleace give your oppinions about this idea.

Level 14
Rules said:
Needed info for creating a thread
Map name
Name of the creator(s)
Current stage of the map (alpha, beta, finished?)
Summary of the map gameplay/objectives
Map features
Miscellaneous Info (credits?)
I don't see anything about the map. Let's say I didn't play Black and White, what is the map about?

Level 23
No no.. it's a map Idea, I just notice I posted on the wrong place, so someone pleace move it to the proper place, and it's not about the game black and white, I am just talking about the collors, all the collors of a map in black and white (and grey and so on) It would give a realy nice touch to a map in my oppinion, realy original. and difficult... I think...

Level 23
Hmm.. What about one side is living on black ground and having white units, and the others have white floor and their units are black, and the doodats are... ^^ one collored, like one is just yellow, the other tree is green (light light light green) the other is red ^^ and so on... would be .... very cool ^^

Level 2
I think it is possible to set a simple color filter on your map. There are some standard filters - fogs, Telescope vicion, dream etc. Even if there is no BlackWhite mask, it can be done. Ask for it in resource forum.
(This way is more simple than redrawing all models/textures/icons in black and white.)
In StarCraft, all buttons and icons are black and yellow, and - doesn't this bring the game something futurous, techno?..

Status
Not open for further replies.