• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDiamond

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hope to this icon is better that my first GladiusBlade. It's simple diamond. My suggestion if to u can use it for some special points(to change icon of limber with this) for example spell power or something like that.I need some good suggestion for bg. Tell me if you have any suggestions about fixing this icon. better that my first GladiusBlade. It's simple diamond. My suggestion if to u can use it for some special points(to change icon of limber with this) for example spell power or something like that.I need some good suggestion for bg. Tell me if you have any suggestions about fixing this icon.

Keywords:
diamond, gem, luxury, expensive, hammerfist132, mine
Contents

BTNDiamond (Icon)

Reviews
11:42, 18th Apr 2012 Pyramidhe@d: This isnt a diamond

M

11:42, 18th Apr 2012
Pyramidhe@d: This isnt a diamond

Level 12
Hope to this icon is better that my first GladiusBlade. It's simple diamond. My suggestion if to u can use it for some special points(to change icon of limber with this) for example spell power or something like that.I need some good suggestion for bg. Tell me if you have any suggestions about fixing this icon. better that my first GladiusBlade. It's simple diamond. My suggestion if to u can use it for some special points(to change icon of limber with this) for example spell power or something like that.I need some good suggestion for bg. Tell me if you have any suggestions about fixing this icon.
^This.

And I don't see diamond in your icon.