• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNVoodooCurse

Mhhh I don´t really like it, perhaps someone find it usefull.

PS: Need an BLP Conv tool that don´t blur the images -_-

Update* Recoloured the needles and added a third one^^

Keywords:
Voodoo, Curse
Contents

BTNVoodooCurse (Icon)

Reviews
09:25, 10th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Basically a silhouette with some custom shaping and font tooling. The shading is also totally missing. Could be useful.

M

09:25, 10th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Basically a silhouette with some custom shaping and font tooling. The shading is also totally missing. Could be useful.

Level 11
The background was my biggest problem, to make the icon fit with the others I need the black doll and purple seal and in that combination a detailed background wasn´t "possible".

Yea I know black isn´t the best choice but so you can see the doll/seal clearly.

Edit* I will rework it tomorrow

Last edited:
Level 9
This icon is great! It's cartoony style is not only hilarious and silly, but also fits in with many of the icons that Blizzard has for WCIII. It also reminds me somehow of Dofus, another game. Anyway, this is a great avatar and worthy of much use.
5/5 Highly Recommended

Level 12
Im happy. And sad.

That icon is just what i needed. Yet the cartoonish style of your icons doesn't fit with other icons in my map :( that's the part saddening me.
So i'll give you a 4/5 and +rep for having such great uncommon ideas for your icons (not another "strike" or "sword" icon, while we have no horseback archer icon at all, if you know what i mean) .
And if you start making more "serious" icons too, let me know.

EDIT: Meh, actually you did make Yet more pointless (no offense involved, i mean, how many more do we need, there are enough epic ones already) swords, but your black/pinky series of evil things is going in a really good direction. Just please do more of these and less swords thx.

Level 12
Well i could use some kind of obscure revival scene, or converting mindcontrol spell... or a larger variety of curse rituals like this one right here, with maybe choking or cutting, or whatever, instead of stabbing?
Things like that... It would be great.

EDIT: i'm not saying i don't like the stabbing icon, it rocks, i just might need more icons.