• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStarfallsmall

Well hello fellas,

surprise surpris, i am actually not dead oO who would have thougth that.

Another new icon of mine, for a starfall/space thingie, hope its useful to you.

do not distribute, change, use without my permission (well ok, you can obviously use it, but give me some credit if you actually do.)

Keywords:
starfall, magic, universe, planets, moon, rider, priestess, tiger, spell, mana, bob marley
Contents

BTNStarfallsmall (Icon)

Reviews
08:37, 21st Aug 2010 enjoy: Can you please not just take the same of the small bolts and then cnp it more times? At least that looks like what you have done. They shouldn't look the same in my opinion. The middle one which is not like the others...

M

08:37, 21st Aug 2010
enjoy: Can you please not just take the same of the small bolts and then cnp it more times? At least that looks like what you have done. They shouldn't look the same in my opinion. The middle one which is not like the others, blend the tail of it a bit more.

enjoy: No changes made. Well. Useful.

Level 8
wow, impressive the only thing i dont like is the purple, but not the icon i mean the actual color purple i dont lke it lol. icon looks great ^^
+rep

Last edited:
Level 21
the other ones are detailed too, but i just shrank em down to much oO the problem is, if i make em bigger, they dont really fit in the icon anymore

If others were that detailed, your eyes wouldn't set focus on the closest one, so your brain won't enjoy that much eye candy!

This looks epic, awesome, I love the color and the details plan!
5/5; approval; +rep

Level 4
If anyone who is boo-hooing about the two other stars in the background knew anything about drawing, or art in general, they would know that objects that are further away are blurry and should be blurrier than the subject(s)/object(s) that are closer.

Very good icon, 5/5.