• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNShip

Icon for the Orc Transport boat model made by Dmitry Rommel

here,s the link
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ship-47717/?prev=search=transport&d=list&r=20

I tryed my hardest to make it blizzard-ish.. damn it was hard.. 1 screenshot and 1 minutes to but down the BTN border :D

no much hard works.. but meeh.. it perfectly works with blizzard icon.

oh yeah.. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT FOR ME AND THE MODEL MAKKER! if you are using the ressources

Keywords:
Boat, orc, ship, warcraft2, Battle ship, float,
Contents

BTNShip (Icon)

Reviews
10:59, 11th Jan 2010 enjoy: Nice and useful.
he can't be joined from the hive.. I left him a message tought..

No.. I don't have the permission. I made this icon after a request, because this model didn't had any.

As said in the description, he must have credit if people download his model.
Tought I'm aware it's not respectfull to make this icon without his permission.. will ask Linaze to pass the message.

Level 7
One of the best icons I've seen in a while... It really captures the warcraft feel. Good work!

Rommel recently resurrected himself (and his mod) on samods so now would be the best time to get in touch with him....