• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSavageJunglefairyDragon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
An icon for the Savage Jungle Fairy Dragon of Ardenian : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/savagejunglefairydragon-blp-264857/

V. 1.2 Added more shading.

V.1.2 Addes PAS and ATT

Keywords:
Fairy, Dragon, Creep, Creature, Savage, Jungle, Nature, Forest, Elf, NightElf, Green, Toxic, Poison, Swamp
Contents

BTNSavageJunglefairyDragon (Icon)

Reviews
18:23, 21st Apr 2015 Sin'dorei300: No permission given, VM or PM me when u have Ardenian's permission.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hm, if this will meet the standards of Hive one day, I would give my permission.

In its current state, it looks really flat, you could add more shading. Also, I think it would be a good idea to add parts of his first scale, just look on the skin. I am not sure but I think you could outline the eye stronger. I think the purpl bottom should be slightly reduced due to the perspective. Oh, I miss his ... giant eyebrow, too.
I hope you keep working on it!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Please, two things I really would like you to do:
Always rename file to BTNSavageJungleFairyDragon, even after update
Secondly, add also atleast PAS and Scorescreen, please .

Note: I hope you will still work on it as I don't give my permission to the current version

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It looks a bit like a lurch or a salamander. I know the original fairy dragon has a similar one, I think, but I would like the corresponding icon to be more savage, dragonish.
If you follow the advices in the first post, it should be fine :)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

This is what I want to have in the icon, please.

Last edited by a moderator: