• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPowerGrip2

I would try to create lightning effects for an icon.
I hope u like it.
Copyright: free

Keywords:
Power, Fist, Mechanical, Lightning, Blue, Space, Gorilla, Karman, Goblin, Robot, Purge, Storm
Contents

BTNPowerGrip2 (Icon)

Reviews
17:20, 25th Aug 2010 enjoy: Well I can see that it is a fist, I think. The arm armor however makes it rather hard to see what it is supposed to be. Shorten the armor on the arm, making more of his hand visible. Then zoom on his hand, and add more...

M

17:20, 25th Aug 2010
enjoy: Well I can see that it is a fist, I think.
The arm armor however makes it rather hard to see what it is supposed to be. Shorten the armor on the arm, making more of his hand visible. Then zoom on his hand, and add more highlights on the fingers. Then I think it would be easier to see.

enjoy: Well I find it very nice.

Level 7
it's some kind of armored fist.

but the last two icons are revealing a truth..
the description also doesn't sound like he made this..

we need to see a fullsize picture

lol

ok I have uploaded the .xcf file for Power Grip. Open it with The Gimp. 1000x1000pixels 2.5Mo
Download Link
The first icon I made (Laureena Tillius) I had a base draw with pencil and other pictures to help me with colours.

I think my icon is a little small. I will resize it and upload.

I dont understand why UPG and ATT need fix... Can u explain to me?

[edit]I have resized the icon. It is better? Can u see what it is? Can u give me help to improve the definition of fingers?

powergripresize11.png

Last edited: