• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOgreClubs3

Ogre War Clubs: Ogre Melee weapon upgrades, 3.

More coming soon. I'm making an Ogre icon pack similair to my earlier Kobold icon pack.

Keywords:
upgrade, ogre, club, melee, weapons, weapon, techtree, creep
Contents

BTNOgreClubs3 (Icon)

Reviews
10:57, 10th Apr 2010 enjoy: Lovely warcraft style. I would like you too add more different red colors to the background though. For an example, make it a lighter red color near towards the edge of the club. Will make the background blend out better...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

10:57, 10th Apr 2010
enjoy: Lovely warcraft style. I would like you too add more different red colors to the background though. For an example, make it a lighter red color near towards the edge of the club. Will make the background blend out better.

enjoy: Why is it that you don't update it? We all know that you can improve it, but you don't? It's really sad. Could have gotten 5.

Level 16
Ok an advanced club from your basic club - so lets go =)

As I said already at your basic club, I don't think there are many negative thinks here. The club looks really good, the thorn on it gives the club a good touch and also like the black ["circles" <-- don't know an english word for that =S ] on it.

But somehow the background - Hmm I don't know. I liked this background at your another advanced club icon but here it looks some different in red ( not bad but different ). I can't say it in words but something disturbs me on it ...

But anyway - rating in points:

+ Works ingame
+ Club has very good quality
+ You got all important icon types

* Yes but the background is different - I still can't say exactly what it is
Now I have a problem. Normaly I would give 5/5 but the background =S I don't know - really don't know - nah .. ok .. OK! I will give you 5/5 because I can't say what's about this background =S

Greetings
The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.