• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNightElfRanger

I made this icon for darkholme's Night Elf Ranger Skin for Sylvanus/Shandris.
I needed it for my map, and since there is no icon, i decided to make it, its my first one so keep that in mind when rating it :D
The skin can be found here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=61999&prev=status%3Dg%26s%3DNight%2520Elf%2520Ranger%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Keywords:
Night, Elf, Ranger, Hero, Sylvanus, Windrunner, Archer, Shandris
Contents

BTNNightElfRanger (Icon)

Reviews
00:01, 12th Sep 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Evidence of skin author's approval, and the corresponding skin got approved.

M

00:01, 12th Sep 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
Evidence of skin author's approval, and the corresponding skin got approved.

Level 3
I would just like to note again, although i put it up there, i didnt make the skin, kinda obvious when you look for it, but just making sure you all know, Darkholme made the skin not me. (It rocks btw:thumbs_up:)

PS: Im just submitting this cuz im using it in my map. you dont have to like it, just if someone wants to use it, they can :D

Last edited:
Level 17
Hey thanks. I always meant to make an icon for that, though I don't think it would have been a screenshotted one. I always just used the skin for the "Assassin/Warden" from RoC, cause its close enough.

Anyways, I fully endorse this until such time as I make a custom icon for it.

Glad you liked the skin, by the way.

I'll see what I can come up with, and this can stay up as long as the mods dont have a problem with it, at least till i put one up for it.