• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNmarine

I made this icon for the following model because it didn't have one:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/1315/
I felt it would be nice to give back to this amazing community, so ill start to post more asap. Comments are welcome!

UPDATE: Fixed the disabled button to be a bit darker. thanks!

Keywords:
marine
Contents

BTNmarine (Icon)

Reviews
Werewulf: I'm going to approve this, but on a very fine line as I think and see most of this being a screenshot edit and such. You shouldnt be making icons for models as it should be the authors choice, but as I see this icon does look effective on...

M

Werewulf: I'm going to approve this, but on a very fine line as I think and see most of this being a screenshot edit and such. You shouldnt be making icons for models as it should be the authors choice, but as I see this icon does look effective on its own, im going to approve it, plus it works ingame, accepted.