• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMagicShield1Small

Well hello fellas,

surprise surprise, i am actually not dead oO who would have thougth that.

a new icon of mine for a magic shield or a shield in general. hopes its useful

do not distribute, change, use without my permission (well ok, you can obviously use it, but give me some credit if you actually do.)

Keywords:
Mage, magician, warlock, magic, shield, block, defense, aura, mana, burn, fire, spell, witch, explosion, blockade
Contents

BTNMagicShield1Small (Icon)

Reviews
08:34, 21st Aug 2010 enjoy: Maybe the shading should get darker is it blends out towards the corner, and then maybe some orange the is kinda reflection of the fire on the planet? enjoy: No changed made. Despite that fact that I do not find it...

M

08:34, 21st Aug 2010
enjoy: Maybe the shading should get darker is it blends out towards the corner, and then maybe some orange the is kinda reflection of the fire on the planet?

enjoy: No changed made. Despite that fact that I do not find it warcraftish at all, the users seems to think so. Well, approved.

Level 8
cartoonish or not, i like it. its good. the only thing id change would be the sphere, idk like into a magic type sphere a bit more transparent away from the fire and light and only make it really notticible where the fire colides