• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHellImp

Hey all, amargaard's here! :D This time with my tenth Icon - The Hell Imp! :D

I created this one for my own map, where the pink player is controlling the Hell Demons and of cause this includes Imps... The pink clothes is just because it is Player 8 (Pink) that mainly has these small Demonic spellcaster creatures, but if you want it to be another color then tell me... :) I would be glad if anyone would make a model for it... Well, I think the whole HIVE will be glad about it, 'cause it's really lacking Imps in here!

Enjoy! Please rate and comment and give suggestions to how I can improve it... You don't have to give credit, but if people asks who made it, then tell them and guide them to the HIVE... :D

- Amargaard / ANM / Jalokin95

Keywords:
Adam, DK, Amargaard, ANM, Jalokin95, Demon, Imp, Hell, TARMU, red, flame, Burning, creature, spellcaster, small...
Contents

BTNHellImp (Icon)

Reviews
22nd Apr 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful. Not particularly look like wc.

M

22nd Apr 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful. Not particularly look like wc.

Level 19