• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFrostImpale2

An icon requested by fagge

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/frost-impale-spikes-icon-request-134798/

Keywords:
frost, impale, cold, spikes
Contents

BTNFrostImpale2 (Icon)

Reviews
10:06, 9th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Quite good. Despite the fact that the preview pic is a bit blurry, it actually looks fine in-game. I'd have been glad with some more definition put on the icy parts, but it's approvable.

M

10:06, 9th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Quite good. Despite the fact that the preview pic is a bit blurry, it actually looks fine in-game. I'd have been glad with some more definition put on the icy parts, but it's approvable.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
*Updated

made it look more 'snowy'
I decided to drop the blood effect :p it didnt turn out so well

BOld.jpg
vs
1snow.jpg

For one no blood, and as for these two pictures i would say keep the lighter one because it would look more snowy.

But, you should just make more snowy spikes coming up from the ground and make them have creases so that you can recognize them.