• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFrostFireSwords

Two swords crossed, one of fire, one of frost. Got the idea from an item in the game "Heroes of Newerth".

Credit me if you use it in a map.
Don't edit my icons without my permission.
Feedback is appreciated. I'm Still in the process of learning.

Keywords:
Fire, frost, burn, fiery, searing, ice, cold, hail, freeze, Elainiel, Heroes, of, Newerth, Hack, Slash, Crossed, Epic
Contents

BTNFrostFireSwords (Icon)

Reviews
18:20, 24th Aug 2010 enjoy: Very nice! :)
Level 13
I really love this one, and I cannot say anything about the shading or quality as it is awesome and flawless.
Although wouldn't the Fire melt the Ice?
5/5

Level 3
I would have to disagree with you there, it's a bad item in HoN. (I don't play HoN though, I play DotA and Sange & Yasha is the exact same thing so yeah).

It's not like sange and yasha in Dota the same is the bonus movement speed agility strength,etc but the ability is not the same Sange and yasha has maim but Frostburn in Hon has a cold effect not maim:goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop:

Level 4
I saw a sharp transition of colors in the upper middle. I dunno but if it is viewed on a small scale, I can see a sharp transition. Or maybe it is just my eyes? But anyway, you have a good concept for making this icon. 4/5