• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFireBall

Always remember one thing: Practice is the way to become better! And don't CnP ;)

Keywords:
fire, bolt, ball, missile, flame, burn, ignite, pala,
Contents

BTNFireBall (Icon)

Reviews
08:49, 14th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Since you mentioned you don't want to make any improvements, I'll approve this for now. Could be useful.

M

08:49, 14th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Since you mentioned you don't want to make any improvements, I'll approve this for now. Could be useful.

Level 30
This icon presents a mainly foreground orientated appearance giving a blending transformation to an effect's tail in the background.

The fireball is noticeable as a fireball but is lacking in the fiery perspective.
Coloured in light purple, it would match an arcane missile.
The object's texture is too much scratched to give a smooth surface which a fireball should have (-> filling technique). I mainly relate this fact to the tendrils while the object's rown is decent. It could still have a nearly white little highlight on the very top.

Under the tendrils, there should be the main object, the real fireball noticeable. It's colour could be a strong red-orange. The tendrils should cover it just partially.

I don't need to tell that it's still a good icon.