• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDraeneiHand

My second icon.

draeneihand09.jpg

Update:
draeneihand3.jpg

- Small changes in the picture.
- Changed borders.
- Removed gray tone of the disabled icons.

Layers:
draeneihand.jpg

Please, give me credit if you use. xD

Keywords:
Draenei, Hand, Blue, Cross, Control, Dark, Puppet, Puppeteer
Contents

BTNDraeneiHand (Icon)

Reviews
21:16, 5th Mar 2010 enjoy: Please provide evidence that you made it. 11 Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Looks very nice. *added the words "Puppet" and "Puppeteer" to the keyword list

M

21:16, 5th Mar 2010
enjoy: Please provide evidence that you made it.

11 Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Looks very nice.
*added the words "Puppet" and "Puppeteer" to the keyword list

Level 9
Well a fraud can be quite easy to catch if it comes to it. Just ask him to make a specific kind of icon with specific elements present and once he uploads it tell him to change something specific and see if the quality is as good as we've seen so far.

Presuming this is a genuine piece I must say that what ever you it is you do that allows you to make these kind of icons don't stop doing it because you could be one that makes a director's cut icon one day.

Simply put, the icon looks great!

Last edited:
Level 14
This is exceptional, im not sure how you would have been able to CnP the same style twice in a row! I think your icon are just great and once this is 100% proven to not be CnP i shall +rep you for both your icons.

Level 1
Legendary icons what you wasting your talent here? :cool: go to Blizzard uhauahuahuh :xxd: great but not useful, take a hero of DOTA and make new icons maybe you can show your talent for Icefrog ^^ Clockweark have all ugly icons :mwahaha:

Level 9
Gotta love all this doubt you're getting for uploading some nice looking icons, huh? It's really awesome looking, though! Voted for approval.