• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCyberSlayer

Reactions: deepstrasz
An icon I made for personal use. It's supposed to fit Vermillion Edict's Goblin Cyber Slayer model. If you wish to edit it, feel free. Don't forget to give credit when used though.

Keywords:
BTNGoblin, Cyber, Slayer, Goblin, Archangel, Tidus, Tidusx, Archangel_Tidus, Archangel_Tidusx
Contents

BTNCyberSlayer (Icon)

Reviews
15:05, 1st Apr 2010 enjoy: Since this a screenshot icon, please show permission from the owner of the model, to make the icon. enjoy: Might be useful.

M

15:05, 1st Apr 2010
enjoy: Since this a screenshot icon, please show permission from the owner of the model, to make the icon.

enjoy: Might be useful.

*The purpose of this message is to prove I have permission to submit, as requested*
Ahhhh you were the creator for this! I made an icon for the model, if youd like it. :D
BTNCyberSlayer.jpg
Feel free to submit it.

And to the good stuff:
ah a blurry icon.. seriously.. use the sharpen filter and play with colors!

it will ingress the icon by 10!

:D

I actually tried to use it quite a bit on the chest and on the facial areas. I also added a bit of shadowing and tried to redo the arm part. Also customized the glasses.

Thanks for the feedback guys!