• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNcrossbowGS

Crossbow

Wanted to try making one.... and here is the result.

////////////////////////////

BTNcrossbowGS.blp
PASBTNcrossbowGS.blp
ATCABTNcrossbowGS.blp

And disabled versions.

////////////////////////////

Made from scratch by me, give credits if used.
Do not alter without my concent.

//==GooS

Keywords:
crossbow, bow, arrow, ballista, thrower, goos
Contents

BTNcrossbowGS (Icon)

Reviews
09:13, 3rd May 2009 Paladon: Excellent.
Level 15
Sry for posting as it's rather unecessary, but why does hive do this with the icons:

The left one being a print screen from the hive and the right one being when I right click the icon and use show image/picture.

I hate hotkeys...

Attachments

• why.jpg
    why.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,352
Last edited:
Level 15
wow really useful i will definitely use this in my rpg. :D

Have fun with it :)

It screws up the quality because it displays the preview picture as a .jpg, can't do much if you want to save space.

As for the icon, it's definately very good and useful. I don't think I can point out a single mistake.

The 'show image' is also .jpg, but it seems to be resized slightly, which I don't get, it's not like 64x64px vs 58x59px (checked size in PS) would make a big diffrence size-wise but it has a big impact on the quality of the icon preview.

Why'd you have to ruin my noobish icon? D:

:D When I saw your icon I realised i've never tried to make a crossbow, so wanted to try aswell :)

Level 35
The 'show image' is also .jpg, but it seems to be resized slightly, which I don't get, it's not like 64x64px vs 58x59px (checked size in PS) would make a big diffrence size-wise but it has a big impact on the quality of the icon preview.

Yes, I was referring to the 'show image' as preview pic. It is converted to .jpg to save space, that's the reason for the quality loss.

The size is supposed to be the same, left click, properties, picture size. It displays 64x64, I checked it in PS aswell, and it's the same amount of pixels it's meant to show.

Last edited:
Level 15
Yes, I was referring to the 'show image' as preview pic. It is converted to .jpg to save space, that's the reason for the quality loss.

The size is supposed to be the same, left click, properties, picture size. It displays 64x64, I checked it in PS aswell, and it's the same amount of pixels it's ment to show.

Hmm, well everything is dandy,, for everyones info Ctrl+scroll is a bitch. ;)