• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCRgravedance

Icons done by a request from FatherTime for Awesome BlackRoadII map that is about to get unleashed.

http://www.wc3creations.net/forumdisplay.php?s=41b04520671ceef8b11171ace7c138f1&f=32

Spell

Keywords:
spell grave storm dance resurrection plague
Contents

BTNCRgravedance (Icon)

Reviews
22:19, 7th Aug 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Great work on the icon, as usual. =D

M

22:19, 7th Aug 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Approved]
Great work on the icon, as usual. =D

Level 7
Very nice, but is it ok if I edit it's colors to place it into my map? Don't worry, you'll still retain full credit for it.

Edit: Here's the edited version. (I would use it for a spell named spiritual dance or some sort :smile:)
attachment.php

Note: I will NOT use it until I have permission from you to do so.

Very nice, but is it ok if I edit it's colors to place it into my map? Don't worry, you'll still retain full credit for it.

Edit: Here's the edited version. (I would use it for a spell named spiritual dance or some sort :smile:)
attachment.php

Note: I will NOT use it until I have permission from you to do so.

No problem my friend. You can do WHATEVER you want with these icons. And dont worry so much about the credits.

These Icons for you people to use and Enjoy. Just have fun ;D

Level 7
Hehe, thanks! About the credits, EVERYBODY deserves them, especially your icons since they'll be used so much. :p

Level 19
Hey crazy, this icon is sweet and I'm using it as my avatar now in case you didn't notice.
But I'm wondering if you should probably make a standard gravestone icon. One of the same grave, but not magical. That way it can be used as a building or something. I dunno, just suggesting.

Hey crazy, this icon is sweet and I'm using it as my avatar now in case you didn't notice.
But I'm wondering if you should probably make a standard gravestone icon. One of the same grave, but not magical. That way it can be used as a building or something. I dunno, just suggesting.

I dont have time to make random icons.
However
I do find time for people with special requests.