• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCookieItemC

Reactions: Amigurumi
WherewolfTherewolf suggested we need a Cookie Icon.

I guess you could use it as an item, for me it's motivation to do some baking :)

WIPs are in my album.

Other than milk, any suggestions?

EDIT: Added a bg, removed some crumb
Update: 1/25/10 OK, OK, I added more chocolate. =D
Update: 1/25/10 Love the feedback! Here's more cookie, and more chocolate!
Update: 1/26/10 A little browner to give it a fully baked look! I think it's done now. Got Milk?

//\\òó//\\

Keywords:
Cookie, item, edible, food, consumable, yummy
Contents

BTNCookieItemC (Icon)

Reviews
10:53, 31st Jan 2010 enjoy: I wonder why you made wips for the cookie, but the bone icons I was suspecious about, you didn't make WIP for, even though you updated it alot after making the cookie? Well. It looks enough like a cookie.

M

10:53, 31st Jan 2010
enjoy: I wonder why you made wips for the cookie, but the bone icons I was suspecious about, you didn't make WIP for, even though you updated it alot after making the cookie? Well. It looks enough like a cookie.

Level 5
Chocolate chip cookie? Looks like clay lump, I suggest to make it bigger and change the color (golden brown color, but not too bright)and make chocolate chips more visible. Add food in the keywords.
Maybe you don't need bg for food icon.

Level 7
I added food to the keywords, don't know why I didn't think of that one. As far as the bg goes, I posted it w/o one and didn't like it, niether did the user who suggested making it. I figured something subtle would work. Regarding the clay comment, not sure what to tell you there. Most of my homemade cookies look just like this, fortunately they don't taste like clay. ;)

//\\òó//\\

Level 14
Chocolate chip cookie? Looks like clay lump, I suggest to make it bigger and change the color (golden brown color, but not too bright)and make chocolate chips more visible. Add food in the keywords.
Maybe you don't need bg for food icon.

Looks like a clay lump? hmmm.

Most of the clay lumps I see look like cookies, but they usually don't taste like cookies though... >::(

//\\oo//\\