• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBoneMoveA

Reactions: Licheus
The second icon...

This was the hardest to do of the 6. It will be the move command.

Update: 1/24/10 Removed bg highlights as requested.
Update: 1/27/10 Defined bones and increased contrast as requested.
Update: 2/5/10 Added Erebus to the keywords. This is the last update.

Keywords:
Erebus, move, command, skeleton, hand, point, purple, bone.
Contents

BTNBoneMoveA (Icon)

Reviews
01:48, 24th Jan 2010 enjoy: Sorry, but I have not seen proper proof, and to me, they look suspecious. 9 Feb 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Approvable

M

01:48, 24th Jan 2010
enjoy: Sorry, but I have not seen proper proof, and to me, they look suspecious.

9 Feb 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Approvable

Level 7
That pretty much is full size. You can look at them as images in my gallery. I created them as 64x64 images to begin with, and tweak them pixel by pixel.

EDIT:
This is as close as I can get to a WIP. The image for the actual icon starts out as a 64x64 black square. Anytime I draw, I use a real image as reference if I need to be sure proprotions and stuff are correct.

//\\òó//\\

Last edited:
Level 10
I like them. Maybe you'll get more trouble with members that want to see WIPs, though I for one don't care as long as you don't totaly rip-off something. Thease bone command buttons looks fine, and that's what matters for me. We don't want yet another thread on The Hive to become on of these "I-want-fullsize-no-matter-the-actual-outcome-of-the-icon" threads, right? ;-)