• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAmarGaardosIcon

Well, I based this of my drawing of Am'ar Gaardos, an orc character I've used in several roleplays, including my all new roleplay, Avataria - be sure to check it out! :)

Ideas, constructive criticism, feedback and suggestions to improve the icon are very appreciated. Enjoy :)

174866-albums3028-picture56612.png

174866-albums3028-picture56626.png

Strengthened highlights and shadows a lot, as requested by BloodElf300.

174866-albums3028-picture57361.png

Changed skin color, to more yellowish, and gave the icon a more defined stronger shading, as requested by Pyramidhe@d.

Keywords:
Am, Amar, Amargaard, Am'ar Gaardos, Orc, Sunglasses, Greenskin, Teal, Warrior, Cool, The Daily Peon, The Arena, Avataria, G, Gangsta
Contents

BTNAmarGaardosIcon (Icon)

Reviews
3rd May 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Looks good and is useful
Level 9
Dat ass. :ogre_datass:

Well someone had to point out that similarity... lol :grin:

Overall I like it, its a very orky self portrait if I do say so myself, one question though...

Are your tusks supposed to be upside now? From what I know of Warcraft orcs the tusks on men protrude from the lover jaw not the upper. Is that just an aesthetic choice on your part?

Level 19
@Cakedog345:
Seriously? Jeez, that sucks, I'll try update it then :l

Oh and well, I used him in a couple of RP's and the color of his faction were teal. That's why :b

@Jake Command Wolf:
Hehe, if you check out my Art-album, you'll see how this character have evolved through the years. He started out to be a peon, and that kinda explains his weird tusks :b

@Vista sucks & Lembidi:
Thanks, I'll add "Gangsta" to the keywords! :D