• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your best creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is meant for showcasing your best minions/minion combinations.

So, people say Priest is the best troll in Hearthstone.
However, he has other qualities, too :D
attachment.php

Just a nice combo of +1 attack :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Priest.png
    Priest.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 468
  • ThePack.png
    ThePack.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Level 34
I used to play a priest troll deck that ran a bunch of 0 damage minions and I would just buff the shit out of them, and then inner fire. Was really fun and I could win at low ranks, but it sucked later and relied heavily on good draw.

Level 9
I was playing a mage. My opponent didnt care about my ogre magi so i finally buffed the ogre magi to like 8/8 and my spells did pretty good damage too. Never forget to destroy spell damage +1 minions, but priest troll deck wont always work. I played priest buffed my lord of the arena to like 12/8 and then ofcourse that rogue used that op instant kill crap.

Edit: Best game ive had. Took 0 damage. I had Frostwolf Grunt, used double minions health and then he had 6 health and then change minions attack to be equal to minons health and mage had 6 health :D

Another Edit: Played low mana rush priest. Buffed my Lightspawn to 10/10 XD

Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Death by rocketeer. Best thing that happened to me recently (times 4)

Hearthstone_Screenshot_10.3.2014.01.03.24.png

note: this is the trashy druid arena deck I drafted into constructed

Level 8
Just had the best game ever. Thoughtstole TWO Jarraxuses, and both saved my life. He got me down to one life twice and I was one off of lethal for five turns or so in a row. (He played Loatheb after the first pic.)

Pics

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Fucking winleb, always ruining my mage fun :(

Attached my normal mage game, I keep freezing my enemy's minions and spam his face.

Actually just today I got one match where I dropped my enemy down from 30 health, even though I don't plan such combos, I just don't like playing cards so all the good cards get stuck in my hand.

Sometime my mage gets too slow hand and I lose due to that, sometime I just don't get enough freeze to survive. It's kind of risky to rely on spells :/

Attachments

• Hearthstone_Screenshot_10.20.2014.22.22.44.png
    Hearthstone_Screenshot_10.20.2014.22.22.44.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 150
Level 8
Beat a guy using 4 Yseras.
attachment.php

Thoughtstole two Facelesses and stole the Ysera he Facelessed. So many Yseras that I couldn't even draw all of their cards, lol.

Attachments

• Hearthstone_Screenshot_12.11.2014.14.49.00.png
    Hearthstone_Screenshot_12.11.2014.14.49.00.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 330
Level 11
You want to see my best creations? YOU WANT TO SEE MY BEST CREATIONS?
Here is my BEST CREATIONS!
FACE NOW THE TERRIBLE VENGEANCE OF THE INGORED WINDFURY!!!
208331-albums7433-picture92918.png

Status
Not open for further replies.