• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblins vs Gnomes Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Discuss about the game here.

attachment.php

This card :D Imagine like Deathwing being played, and this card saving the day.

Edit:
attachment.php

Zoo + this?

Also:
spectator-mode.png

Attachments

• enhance.JPG
    enhance.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 369
Level 34
I'm really excited for the meta to be drastically changed. Since the cards will be accumulated through packs, it should take a while for the meta to settle.

Also a new type of minion will be really fun. I would have loved to see them have more minion types from the get go (pirates are pointless and murlocs are gimmicky, with beast being the only usable one and only by hunter).

Level 24
Considering that that gnome gives out the stats the round it's played out it's going to be an incredible game changer.

It will also be fun to see some new decks as the game is starting to get quite boring when you only meet the same decks over and over again.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Despite the heavy RNG in the following expansion, there are some really quality cards here like:

-Spider Tank
-Sneed's Old Shredder (totally worth it)
-Micro Machine

I beliieve the Mech deck will be pretty strong, hell it might replace rush decks as we know it or make them even more annoying via playing new deathrattle minions in combination with Undertaker and Spare Parts.

Goblins will be great in arena, especially since most of them deal random damage.

Level 24
Turn 2 Mechwarper -> coin -> Mechwarper -> all of your two cost mechs and/or turn 3 Mimiron's head seems pretty powerful.

That's assuming you get the perfect hand which happens very rarely in HearthStone.

Level 8
Compared to other combos, having two Mechwarpers in your starting hand is not all that unlikely (when I played Ramp Druid, I got double Innervates fairly often), especially if you are going second. Although Mimiron's Head may be a stretch, I would build the deck around low cost mechs anyways, so I'd expect at least one for free.

Level 24
For me this is great because the deck I play is just 100% RNG as I think that's much more fun than trying to be the best, I got to rank 2 and don't really care about progressing further.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

This expansion will soften up the game by making it lot more RNG but still keeping the power of minions. With all this RNG summon minion, deal damage, get spare part... the game will shift into a an age of GOD BLESS RN-JESUS

Level 9
Seriously if they dont buff Worgen who is 3/3 and enrages then i dont know what to do anymore. Problem is that everytime i put that card down my opponent always finds a way to kill it. So that means they must nerf every spell or give that Worgen 4 or 5 health instead. Oh and Hunter Double-shot needs to be nerfed to 2 damage.

Level 34
Ummmm. No. Don't play worgen then. It's not a great card. A 3/4 would be op though, since it would trade so well with 2 drops, and dodge a lot of spells.

And no hunters I know run double-shot anymore. It's actually one of the worst clears for hunters. Hunters mark, Freezing Trap, explosive trap are all better alternatives. Hunters rely on taking board control early and never letting it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.