• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gahz'rilla is OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I just can't understand why people doesn't run it. If you drop it and the opponent doesn't remove it in one turn it's pretty much GG. Just a quick example below:

Level 34
What kind of deck list would you run him in? I've yet to see control hunter played to much success, not that I've seen it much or tried it.

Level 24
To be honest I've always found Dr. Boom to be the overpowered one, he's a 9/9 with double deathrattle for 7 mana. Gahz'rilla can however always be easily countered as long as he's not played with Tundra Rhino.

Level 6
I know this topic is a bit old, but Gahz'rilla is not OP at all, he's not even in Meta.
The current Hunter Meta, is pretty much only Face Hunter, trying to deal so much damage early as possible. Most cards are below 5 or 6 in costs.
And as already been said, Big game hunter, Silence's or other Clearing cards like Execute from Warrior are just too strong against him.
To make Gahz'rilla work, you need to build the deck around him, but people don't do that, because he just gets countered easily.

Level 4
I know this topic is a bit old, but Gahz'rilla is not OP at all, he's not even in Meta.
The current Hunter Meta, is pretty much only Face Hunter, trying to deal so much damage early as possible. Most cards are below 5 or 6 in costs.
And as already been said, Big game hunter, Silence's or other Clearing cards like Execute from Warrior are just too strong against him.
To make Gahz'rilla work, you need to build the deck around him, but people don't do that, because he just gets countered easily.

I'm a dreamer. And I always like to try different decks. When the Medivh hero came, I made instantly an Echo of Medivh deck. Why? Because it's fun. I don't care at all about meta n' such, meta destroys the game. Sites like Icy Veins of Hearthpwn destroys the fun of the game. The "META DECKS" destroys the fun. Everybody should play unique decks "handmade" alone. This game becomes very boring. Atm I can quess every deck of my opponents. Am I playing against Warrior? 90% Grim Patron Decks. Mage? 90% tempo. Hunter? 60% face, 30% hybrid, 10% MR. And so on. They should do something about this. But what can they do? :p People tend to go on the easiest road always. Probably that's why they type on google "low-dust aggro decks" and ta-dah, 24 hours of play and you're already legend with a 700 dust deck. And people who invest a lot of dust on legendary decks, can't get past rank 5. Is that fair? No is NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.