• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best defeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So in this topic we will talk about defeats that are actually cool. I think like only 3 times i have actually not raged for losing, because those losses were just too amazing. I remember one time i was playing priest. I had pretty low health like 6 or 8 and i had the minion whos name i cant remember who is 1/3 and draws a card every time a minion is healed. So i just decided to bm a little. I used holy nova and well i had like 5 minions who were all damaged and i fatigued myself to death...

Level 24
We have two scenarios that spring to mind first was one at the release of GvG when I was pitted against a Mage who used turn two and turn three Unstable Portal. Coined into a turn 4 Alexstrasza got my health down to 15 to which I responded with Shadow word Death and then got out a turn 6 King Krush.

The second was against a Rogue who was near death and I had the choice of either playing a taunt to be defensive or play a minion with charge to be able to end it the turn after the current one. I played the minion with charge since the chances of him winning was near non-existing as I was at 20 health and he had already played one Shadowstep and only had three cards in his hand. Meaning that the only chance of him winning would be if he had Shadowstep, Leeroy Jenkins and two Cold Bloods on his hand out of the 22 remaining cards that he hadn't played. Since he only had three cards on his hand that meant that he had to have three of those four cards on his hand and then top deck the last one and he actually did it.

Level 6
Well, a warlock "outskilled" me in RNGstone the following way:
Turn 4 played a void caller.
Turn 5 played bane of doom - I am Mal'Ganis, I am ETERNAL!
In my turn 5 I had no way to clear that beast 9/7 for 5 mana, so I decide to clear the void caller for less damage taken the next 3 turns - I am the second Mal'Ganas, and I am also ETERNAL!
I simply ragequit. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.