• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Mark of the Ripped" After a few days since the meeting at the camp, One of the "templa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"Mark of the Ripped"

After a few days since the meeting at the camp, One of the "templars" as they still called themselves seeked audience with Lord Valias.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Templar: I've returned from the capital, partially with empty hands however.
Lord Valias: Veranor, first lieutenant of the Highlord I see.
Veranor: The entire city is silent... except the Order...
Lord Valias: So, they've taken the land?
Veranor: No, but they are trying to.
Lord Valias: And what's holding them back?
Veranor: Lady Evenia Valorfist.
Lord Valias: Well I would have prefered to hear the good news first. I think she could use our "help". Bring her to me.
Veranor: You think that would be easy?
Lord Valias: You still bear the mark of the Valorfist Elite, it can be easily done.
Veranor: Speaking of marks, the other templars say you bear the mark of the "Ripped".
Lord Valias: I can tell you that those who bear that mark are not few.
Veranor: It is said that many despise the people with this mark.
Lord Valias: Their despising matters little to me, and surely to the others as well.
Veranor: The main point is...
Lord Valias: Bring her... to me.
Veranor: As you wish.
Lord Valias: And don't return with "partially empty hands" this time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 71439.png
    71439.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.