• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] After what seemed to be an eternity, the dust set down... the ruins were now deadly silen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
After what seemed to be an eternity, the dust set down...
the ruins were now deadly silent, as they were before the conflict.Todor woke up covered in rubble,got up and looked around. He saw that the small tunnel filled with goblins colapsed, killing everyone inside...
But what happened? What did those barrels contain?What caused them to explode? "Its a miracle the roof didnt colapse on us..." he thought untill i heard a painful sigh comming from a pile of rocks nearby. Todor ran up and saw his good friend Mark the footman, crushed under a pile of rocks and when Mark saw Todor...he started to wheep like a child. The brave warrior was terrifed from having to face his life's end.Todor tried to push the rocks aside, when he noticed that they werent stones but raw ore with strange quality! He couldnt move them, it was if they were fused together by some mysterious quality.
Mark: *cough* I cant feel my limbs, do somethig,get me out of here!
Todor: I...I cant move it...They're stuck to the floor!
*1 minute of silence, Todor still tries to move the rocks but to no avail*
Mark: Listen im not gonna make it, I want you to do something for me.
Todor: Anything, just say it.
Mark:I want you to get out of this hell *cough* and when you do... I want you to go to my home village and find my wife. I want you to give her my share of the loot and help her when you can. Tell her her husband died fighting the green horde...and not to some dirt. Tell my child I was a hero.
Todor:What?You didnt tell me you had a kid!
*tries to smile*
Mark:By the time you get there, i want you to make sure it grows up right.
Todor: I...thats a big responsiblity... and we just met last week.... but alright, I will do it for you.
Mark: I need one last favour, Todor... Please get me out of this...
Todor: I understand.

Todor grabed his axe...rised his arm... and with swift swing, the axe head struck Mark's neck, ending his excistance.

Todor's eyes got watery...but this was not the time. A loud noise interupted this moment. The goblin cheftain got up and noticed that all of his tribesman had died and that there was an armored human infront of him. The snake will change its skin, but not its temper. Instinct took over the goblin and he start to run like the coward all goblins secretly are. Furious by what just happened Todor ran after the chefain, seeking revenge for his fallen commrade.

The chase continued down the underground untill eventually they got to a dead end. Realising he had nowhere to run, the goblin turned around and gripped his warhammer. Todor caught up and attacked without hesitation. The fight was fierce but a good offese is not always a good defence. The cheftain managed to hit Todor's right leg but the steel plating absorbed most of the damage. On the other hand, Todor's steel axe had pierced the goblin's copper sholderpad with a mighty swing.Nerves were thorn apart, and the greenskin droped his weapon, no longer able to hold it.

Cheftain: IMPOSSIBLE, YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT ME, YOU MUST DIE!

Said the goblin and cast a lightning bolt towards Todor, but as before it is if the bolt itself didnt want to hit the mighty human, reflecting and killing the goblin.

Attachments

• 70958.jpg
    70958.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 40
Level 21
Was more aiming for non unit imports when I said that. Though I do kinda dislike rock texture in DPA but that is minor for me, what I would dislike are those High definition packs and wow imports since those really stick out to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.