• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'Confrontation' Terodin took us to his house til morning. The rest would have been good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'Confrontation'

Terodin took us to his house til morning. The rest would have been good for me, but I could not sleep. Something about this place made me feel uneasy. The Angels, the torches, the silence. It was not right, Harriet seemed to be in the same situation as she lay next to me last night. On the morrow no one said anything on the topic. Terodin at least looked like he got some sleep, but then I never saw him. In fact I never see him sleep. Either way, he seemed the most rested as we made our way to the Keep.

Harriet seemed booming and less angry than she was last night. She could not wait to get into the Court room. I on the other hand would rather explore this derelict city. How could it be so, empty? On the walk from the House to the Keep there were still no sounds. Not even birds cheeping. Something was amiss.

When we arrived to the court room, there was an old man sitting on the Lord's Chair. We walked slowly toward him, until he noticed us. He jumped up and let out a large yelp of excitement. "What is this? What is this? Visitors we have! Gurdon look! A man, a woman and a birdman. Oddly sight me thinks. Ship plop!" A large beast turned it's heads toward us and excitedly grunted with, "Gurdon! Gurdon!" A Troll! Why was there a Troll in the court room? And how did this man control it?
"Excuse me sir, I am Terodin. I was adviser to the late Lord Hammerwood. This is his daugther, Harriet."
"Hmm... hmm... Hammerwood you say? That doesn't ring any bells! No. No, no, no! But birdman. Yes he looks like someone! Lock it in a chest we say!" The old man rapidly responded. It seemed this man might be a little insane. He wobbled intensely whenever he wasn't speaking.
"Stick it in a chest? What are you on about? Who are you? Why are you in the chair?" Harriet started forward again.
"No! Stop!" With that Gurdon ran to confront Harriet. She stopped and took a few paces back. "Now, Hammer Girl. You must not get closer. Only Gurdon can get close to Drake. Drake is not trusting since the birdmen. Zooop. Why are you here? No one guests, Drake. Not even his mother! But then I left her in a room filled with pickled heads! No, no, no, she never visits!" We all looked at Drake again as he howled with laughter at his mother, surely we would not get any sense out of him.

"Master Drake.." Harriet started.
"King Drake to you Hammer Girl! Drake is King, King of the whole Forest and Castle."
Harriet bit her lip in annoyance before starting again, "King Drake.."
"Yes, much better! Always address me rightly Hammer Girl. Gurdon doesn't like when I am not!"
"Gurdon! Gurdon!" The Troll seemed only to have mastered his own name in the Human tongue.
" King Drake, I have come to take..." Harriet started again but this time was interrupted by Terodin.
".. nothing. Instead we would like to know about these Angels. They were not here when I left. I would also like to know where the rest of... where your citizens are?"
"Ah, Terodin is it? You ask important questions! Not like Hammer Girl or silent Birdman!"
"Hey, I am not silent! I am just.." I tried to explain, but like Harriet I was cut off.
"Silence Birdman! You squawk too much and make little sense. Jiggerdy pop! Now the Angels. They are mine. Though they were here when King Drake walked in with Gurdon! No, no, no. Angels!"
"And what of the people?" Terodin asked again.
"No! People, there are none! Terodin is now bad questioner!"
"Just tell us what happened here then!" Harriet exclaimed with a definite level of frustration.
"NO! OUT! Silly Hammer Girl! Everyone out!" King Drake rushed forward to meet Gurdon and Harriet. "OUT OUT OUT! No place for Snoopers and Hammers and BIRDMEN!" King Drake began waving his axe about as Gurdon growled at us. We left the court room swiftly to say the least.

Attachments

• 70932.png
    70932.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.