• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Alchemist RPG
I have old RPG I have called Alchemist, it is different from other RPG maps.
What makes this RPG different?
1. You cannot choose your hero, you already have one.
2. Hero himself, he uses alchemy instead of magic. So when he needs potion he will make it by himself.
3. Hero can cook and learn many other things in way.

Project`s Status - Abandoned

Level 15
I am about to remake my old RPG as soon as I finish my other projects, if you people have suggestions post them on my profile or here (for now).
Don`t be confused by that "RPG", it is a singleplayer.

EDIT: Sorry for double-post I forgot for EDIT button. Again, sorry!

Level 5
I'm developing an AI System for a test map of a single player AoS. So far, so good, but I'm running into difficulties figuring things out due to my average mapping skills. If anyone would like to take a look at what I have so far, send me a PM or leave a message on my profile and I'll send it over to you.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hey everyone.
I'm currently working on a campaign and, since I want it to be pleasing to the public, I want to ask you: What do you like when playing a campaign? mini bosses, achievements, easter eggs, plot twists.

Can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, It's easy but the only thing that bothers me is how to make them not show up every time you fulfill the requirements. If someone is nice enough to tell me then achievements will be here to stay.

variables?
like event that watches for any achievement, and then if it wasn't done before, then set the variable of that particular achievement to true or to 1, whichever variable you prefer
and if it was set as done before, then shut down all the triggers connected with that achievement

and in the tut section is something that can transfer all those thingies in other maps or so..

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

To be honest I'm not really good with triggers. they're my Аchilles' heel. After I finish up the other parts of the campaign I have planed, I'll probably either learn it myself or ask someone for help but I'm not giving up. :)

Level 14
Hello there, i realize that last post has been made back in 2012 but ill still try speaking here.
I am making campaign and i dont know why but its often happening that people hate me or my maps, maybe because i am ripping and editing wow models but :S

However maybe you would find this campaign interesting:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/zuka-229854/

But on other side if it is boring, or if it is missing some spices you know what i mean, please point me to right direction.
Once again, please try not to mention my usage of wow models, i like girl goblin and critics of that kind are not helpful at all :/

Status
Not open for further replies.