• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Signature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm not sure this is where i request this but yeah;

This is my request:
1. It must be hell themed
2. i would like the background to be dark red flames looking like it is in hell
3. I would like the eyes to glow of a yellowish flames.
4. The text of it i would like to be is "Embrace Your Inner Hell" in any color that would compliment the background color, your choice.

Here is the Picture:
Stitches-heroes-of-the-storm.jpg

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I did this:

Comparison:

I am really new to 2D-Art + I didn't had much time, so don't look close at it...

I hope you like it :)

Another version:

I tried to make the writing more visible, but I chose wrong outliner, so I would have to do the whole stuff again.
I wait for your opinion before I will create/improve a new/improved version.

Okay, last version I make for today:

Stitches-heroes-of-the-storm_jpg_notworkedrequest.jpg

no shade problems anymore and text is more visible

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
It's pretty good, could you make the trees in the background dark red? and the fire could be curved flames? oh and can we make it bigger so its easier to see as my signature?

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It's pretty good, could you make the trees in the background dark red? and the fire could be curved flames? oh and can we make it bigger so its easier to see as my signature?

Well, making trees dark red is no problem, but the two other things are more than difficult.

I cannot increase size of such a small picture without lacking quality, that means in case I re-size to 150%, for example, the you will see each pixel of the image.

Curved flames will be difficult as well as they exist not like leaves on a tree, you know. I will try to find some, but without a bigger image it won't be useful either.

Give me a bigger image and I will fulfil your requirements.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

What about this one ?

stitch%20hell2.jpg

Probably too big...

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

stitch%20hell2sized.jpg

it is difficult to size as it is an rather quadratic image.

In case it is too small for you now, I could also cut something away from the bottom and get the top part bigger, but then you will only see his head and hardly some background, as seen at the following one.

stitch%20hell3sized.jpg

It is made form an older version, so I rework it if you want to have it look like the other one in this post.

EDIT:

Improved Version:

stitch%20hell2improved.jpg

Level 4
It's great! Perfect fit and everything, Ill keep this one, good job and always thank you.

Another Question: Do you do avatars aswell?

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It's great! Perfect fit and everything, Ill keep this one, good job and always thank you.

Another Question: Do you do avatars aswell?

hust rep husthust. No its fine if you think my effort deserves no reputation :)
I just don't get why none gives reputation for requested Signatures....
Aren't you guys satisfied with my work or what's wrong ? :'(

Well, I didn't tried up to now, but I could imagine. So yes, I do avatars as well. If you post another request thread for an avatar, VM me and I will do my best :)

Level 4
hust rep husthust. No its fine if you think my effort deserves no reputation :)
I just don't get why none gives reputation for requested Signatures....
Aren't you guys satisfied with my work or what's wrong ? :'(

Well, I didn't tried up to now, but I could imagine. So yes, I do avatars as well. If you post another request thread for an avatar, VM me and I will do my best :)

I repped you and you do have good graphic skills ma keep it up and if not everyone says it you keep doing what you doing

Level 4
Id like an abomination like Warcraft but his skin a dark red (like the color of my avatar right now) and his teeth really long and sharp with blood leaking at the corner of his mouth. His eyes will look yellow like the ones you did in my sig. that is about it anything else is up to you! thanks again if you can do this i will really appreciate it.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Please post a new request in the request section as I am not sure whether I have the time for the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.