• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Yo.
I need help finishing Godfall.

Info
For 4 years me and Mechanical Man have worked on it and its quite polished but I keep failing to do a decent campaign not because I lack a good story. More like Mechanical Man´s focus is on triggers and building models and I handle everything else including models.

I desperately want to finish this mod before I can move on an possibly retire. I got a month of summer vacation now so I am hoping I will have something to upload at the end of the summer :).

What do I need?
1. A terranier who can work with ingame trees and doodads without any map enhancing tools, someone who can also just terrain without complete instruction, you will be told the story, objectives and the setting, the rest would be up to you but you gotta devote yourself completely to the project cause we want to finish and there is a lot of work to do.
Ps. You don´t need to be a showcase terranier just someone who can finish a decent terrain.

2. Position filled :)

I can´t think of any one else I need but if you think you have something to offer then feel free to tell me about it.

What is Godfall about?
To sum it up, we are creating a completely fictional world inspired by other fantasy world such as forgotten realms d&d, Warlords Battlecry and Warhammer fantasy. The mod features 4/5 unique races, possibly 2 more and if all goes well...Hell there would be 8 races then.

The game features a squad based system, an artillery crew system, a untamed monster crew system and capture the flag system for resource gathering. Oh and a build system which prevents barracks rush and tower defense mass in multi player and in campaign.

The lore is rich and has been developing for more than 4 years since the start of Godfall 1 which has been released here on the hive.

Anyway hope to recruit some people to help us.

Thanks in advance.

Em!

Last edited:
Hello again.

Returned again to godfall, reordering and updating maps with new stuff. I would need a tester who would test and report bugs in the map as well suggestions how to improve of what it is improvable. No special skills needed, just wanted someone to play maps from a different perspective, maybe only terraining to improve terrains of existing maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.