• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wildstar Beta Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi there everyone.

If you don't know what Wildstar is, it is a MMORPG developed by NCsoft (the creators of aion bleh) who also own Arenanet (the creators of GuildWars2 yay).

The game is still in development and has a certain unique artistic style to the graphics and gameplay. I must say I was impressed, altho I never believed something so colorful again could get my attention.

The characters have a lot of life in them, the good guys, the bad guys, the holy trinity. It's all there. The game offers a comical,vyet challenging hours of gameplay.

The thing is Beta testers can be signed as an up to 100 people team.

System Requirements:
Code:
 CPU: Intel Pentium Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.3 GHz, or better
    RAM: 4GB
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 3850, or better
    Operating Systems: Windows XP SP2 (64-bit) or later. 32-bit systems are not supported during beta

If you meet the requirements and are interested in signing a BetaTest team do tell in this topic as I will register a group at the end of March and keep you updated on the progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.