• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40,000 - Eternal Crusade MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Currently waiting for the Warhammer total war game, which while it will look awesome is probably going to be riddled with bugs and buggy AI.

@Video, developers speaking ingame like military? Please stop doing that.

Currently waiting for the Warhammer total war game, which while it will look awesome is probably going to be riddled with bugs and buggy AI.

@Video, developers speaking ingame like military? Please stop doing that.

Yes, they were impersonating SM. This is after all a military type of universe in case you forgot.

Off topic? Warhammer Total War? Uh? What does that have to do with Warhammer 40k or Eternal Crusade MMO? Please no off-topic.

It's like they wanted to roleplay their characters but kinda gave up halfway through each line. They should have made the banter purposefully cheesy instead of this cringey mess :D

Looks like a fun game though. I wonder if there will be Eldar in it... I like elves :F I'm also a bit tired of Space Marines at this point.

EDIT: checked the website. I guess I should have known from the title, but this is yet another Space Marine-centric game. Oh well, maybe next time :D
EDIT 2: I'm blind, apparently. There are Eldar in this game. I am now interested anew.

It's like they wanted to roleplay their characters but kinda gave up halfway through each line. They should have made the banter purposefully cheesy instead of this cringey mess :D

Looks like a fun game though. I wonder if there will be Eldar in it... I like elves :F I'm also a bit tired of Space Marines at this point.

EDIT: checked the website. I guess I should have known from the title, but this is yet another Space Marine-centric game. Oh well, maybe next time :D
EDIT 2: I'm blind, apparently. There are Eldar in this game. I am now interested anew.

At launch there will be Space Marines, Orks, Chaos and Eldar. At some point later they will include other factions such as Tau, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar...

Yeah, I am impatiently waiting. Maybe they will release a full CGI trailer? Btw, Eldar is also my favorite race. :p

Level 15
Welp, W40K planetside is something I dreamed of. Though it's still in early alpha, so might wanna hold off on the hype a bit.

At launch there will be Space Marines, Orks, Chaos and Eldar. At some point later they will include other factions such as Tau, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar...

Yeah, I am impatiently waiting. Maybe they will release a full CGI trailer? Btw, Eldar is also my favorite race. :p
GOOOO ELDAR!

Idk if I'll actually play it tbh, but I love Warhammer40K for the lore. Which reminds me i need to finish those dang HH novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.