• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tabletop RPGs: Do you still play them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Any of you guys interested in them? I know I am playing Numenera, D&D and am working on an rpg system of my own. Do you play either of the two I listed? What do you think about tabletop RPGs in general? comment below!

Last edited:
Level 21
I still play some of the D&D serious,namely Neverwinter Nights:Deluxe Addition(includes both expansions),Icewind Dale+Heart of Winter(its expansion) and Icewind Dale 2

I love tabletop RPGs since they are actually more gameplay than graphics,unlike most games of today

Level 9
GreeN!X don't worry, there is a website called DriveThruRPG that has pretty much every rpg you could ever want to play on it, and not only that but there is another website called Roll20.net that lets you play online witha lot of different things you can do. If you want to play rpgs i suggest you look at those sites, they will really help you out getting started :)

BTW: Chaosy, as I don't agree with your opinion would you mind expanding on it a little? Not trying to argue, just want to understand it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.