• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Warfare: Alien Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
I am. I think it's really good, minus the grammar. Right now, I'm working towards getting enough Mithril to get the XMAX-Tree.

I tried Payback, but I didn't like how expensive everything was in that or the Prestige system. Also, I was one of those people who got banned because of abusing an extremely exploitable bug to get free mithril.

Level 15
I played it long time ago. Not sure why I stopped play it.
It's really good game, but gameplay is not really challenging and there are not many enemy type, only around 5 I guess. Also the game force you to buy new armors, upgrading didnt really help you.
First time playing I upgrade my Upgrade assault rifle till max level. And I bought new assault rifle and it's way better.

StarWarfare 2 is worse comparing to the first one. They got less armor and weapon and force you to buy one full set or you will never win.

Level 18
I just deleted this game due to the playerbase now being so damn empty, there are literally dozens of players in servers available to me (I'm from Europe). So waiting for players for like 5 minutes now is just big no for me. The game is dead unfortunately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.