• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Smite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
The populary god game named Smite have taken the Players to play it in a rush. Mean a lot of players are playing this famous game.

If you play this game write below things like this:
-Mastery level...
-When you started?...
-Best god and toughts about it...
-and more, more & more...

My toughts about the game.

My favourite God is Zeus. Zeus is a Thunder God that controls the Thunder, and use epic thunder skills in Smite.
227524-albums7250-picture82129.jpg

He is an Area striker, means he is using his Ultimate ability to create an radius of sky and creating it so the Thunder hits dozen of damage within that area. When he attacks normaly with just clicking left click he throws thunder bolts. And when he hits an enemy, the enemy gets the Thunder bolt to fly around him. If Zeus hits the enemy 3 times with those bolts and use an skill that he got, it will hit a lot of damage to the enemie(s).
1 bolt around the enemy (110 DMG.)
2 bolt around the enemy (160 DMG.)
3 bolt around the enemy (220 DMG.)

Something like that i think it is.
So for my toughts, Zeus is an Arena God, due of its huge/massive damage that he do to his enemies.

Well. So if you are playing smite and can afford to buy him, im just warning you that Zeus is the best to use.

I got 2 pictures from a fight that i nearly did. And when you see the score at the pictures, im getting those KDA's almost all the time, even if im being defeated or if im winning.

NOTICE THAT I AM ZEUS IN THE GAME!

227524-albums7250-picture82130.jpg
227524-albums7250-picture82131.jpg

I got 2 more pictures if you wanna look at them at;http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/227524-albums7250.html

Or else have a nice day!

Zeus the Thunder God

Level 12
Adiktuz xD

Its just to search on google: Smite download

but here: http://www2.hirezstudios.com/smite

Dr super.

The game is AoS yes. A clone game? dont think so.

This game is more unique than the others because you got a totaly different view on your God. Like on League of Legends you got like the warcraft 3 view. But here its like umm world of warcraft view if you know what i mean :p

Level 22
No, I think it's about some religious guys saying that Kali's boobs should be covered up or something, wait gonna find a link.

EDIT:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Smite is good Game, I got 30-0 one game, I played the spider queen.

Level 2
Oh hi there! Smite atm is my top game. Favorite gods are Thanatos, the op assasin of op (not as op as loki but op anyway ), because damn the wings man. So cool. Also the skills are crazy I love them. The high sustainability of the champ is also a plus :)
Then from hunters Ah Muzen Cab, got him golden, I hate bees but I love the skills he has, Anhur, also awesome skills lovely asi+rage combos of course :D
From mages He Bo, caster of the Super powerful key 1 skill and maybe... nah not really these are my favorite :)

Also I didn't know about this max height of sig, as it was not there to be seen, and my sig looks like... not as cool, as it should. Is this fixable By slicing the pic into exp. 3 parts?

Level 2
So if someone wants to send an fr I believe i have my name in my sig, but to be sure it's "KarhunHalaus" ingame. Just saying might be better to play with someone in same party, than complete strangers ;) might prove to be a good choice in battle.

Level 12
Hehe alright :)
Thanatos is quite good if you know how to play him ofcourse!
Loki is ok. Its not much to say about him, because he is the biggest stalker! :p
I dont know why you like He Bo as you favourite god. [as a mage.]

Zeus is the best Arena God. Uses a lot of good combination skills to finish em off with.
If you like Joust 3v3. The new god Janus is the best there, due of his teleportation skills.
I deeply and strongly recommend that you try out Hun Batz. Really really epic in Siege. Due of massive single attack hits, and his ulti that so called ''stun'' the enemies for like 2 seconds. You kill 2 within those 2 seconds.
Agni is also a good Arena god if you got Hades on your team.

My best suggestion is: Hun Batz.

Add me in-game; inhumanlity

Level 2
League is a great game, but in my opinion smite is better, because league of legends toxic cummunity is the worst i"ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.