• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old Blizz Games vs New

Poll

• Team Old

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Team New

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Let's see how hivers favour the Blizz games :p

attachment.php

You pick "Old":
>There'd be no "New" games around anymore
>You could only play these games, not else

You pick "New":
>There'd be no "Old" games around anymore
>You could only play these games, not else

Attachments

• oldVsNew.png
    oldVsNew.png
    777 KB · Views: 258
Level 9
Warcraft series are the best, but Starcraft is fine too. New games kinda suck. Heroes of the Storm another freaking dota like game. Hearthstone well i play that game, but some people use bots to get lots of arena and ranked victories and Overwatch ive never heard of before. I wish my computer could run Diablo III.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are in the old category?
Shouldn't SC1, Wc3 and Diablo 2 more fit into the old category?
It's the team names :p

Old games are still modern games and represented by Blizzard, unlike their classic games.

Edit: I just voted for Team New myself:
-They're work in progress, Blizzard continuously gains more experience in developing games and thus their new games represent their more current capabilities.
-The modern games represent more approachable genres: MOBA, TCG, FPS. These are the bombs right now :p
-HotS is an Alpha development game, they really listen to the community suggestions: e.g. they though artifacts were a great idea, added to the game, community said no no, removed from the game
-Hearthstone can be played in windowed mode, you can do something else while waiting for opponent's move

Level 16
Team old because I favor warcraft and diablo more. Although I'm liking the new games. HotS is fun but doesn't have anything for me to make me stay as of now but it's still in alpha so I'll just wait for the full release. Heartstone, fun but a bit too simple for my tastes. Overwatch, just watched the trailer and it's looking amazing(Looks a lot like Pixar). Already opt-in for beta.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

going by your naming/semantics, then classic > both 'old' and new
guise it's just group names for god's sake ._.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Where is the both option?
It wouldn't be hard decision if there was a both option :p

Team classic is the best. But since they aren't available I'll go with the "old team".
Yeah, these are the game represented on battle.net front page, so Blizzard clearly has focus on these projects. And as there is notable time gap between the franchises, I decided to put up such a poll ^^

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 don`t fall in the old catheorgy.
They're just team names I dunno why ppl keep mentioning that.

It's team "Old" and "New" cuz all the members in team "Old" happen to be older than any of the members in team "New".

Status
Not open for further replies.