• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most hardest/frustrating games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So what games are the hardest or frustrating for you and why?
Mine are:
Hearthstone: Dont even need to tell why. We all know this game is about having bad luck as always and enemies have good luck.
Need for Speed Most Wanted: Bosses got too fast cars.
League of Legends: Most people troll in that game now and wont play like normal people.
World of Warcraft: Slow leveling and some monsters so damn overpowered. Ive seen monsters who are like level 15 and have over 1000 health and stupid gankers in STV.
Gta San Andreas: Zero missions so damn hard. Wish there was a way to skip them.
Warcraft III: Strong AI and people using Blademaster all the time.

Level 15
mine is....................................................
Hmm.............. let me think for sec................

Halo series, on Legendary
Terraria
CS GO with bot
Sanctum 2, so hard

Level 12
This. Probably my biggest gaming achievement was beating the four levels of world one. Never found world two on the net. Good for my sanity probably :D.

Level 23
The most unbeatable game Ive ever played was Crash 1 on playstation 1, that is really unbeatable game.

The hardest game Ive ever seen is this and this(It is technically the same game). Absolutly nothing beats this game(and series), and nothing gets even mile close

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
So what games are the hardest or frustrating for you
So please mention only games that you have actually played. Not even games you purely tried because they look hard. Especially not games you have only ever seen played.

Sonic Unleashed Eggmanland will usually take you ~40 minutes on your first attempt if you do not skip destroying enemies like the video above did. Additionally the controls are not as perfect as that video makes them look, so chances of creating play that looks anything like that without >40 hours of practice of that stage alone is slim. I will go on to say Eggmanland has to be the hardest Sonic stage to date, as well as the longest.

Level 15
Just played Magicka, so frustrating!!!
Even I can't complete the tutorial. Lol
The game is like you using invoker in Dota.
Combining magic and release it
I have uninstalled it after 10 minute

Level 34
Contra is one of the hardest games I've ever tried.

Devil May Cry 3 (I think) and Ninja Gaiden are also really hard.

Battle Toads is supposed to be insane, but I've never played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.