• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jack Jazz Rabbit 2:the secret file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Is there is many hivers knowing this game?
It was one of the best 2D platform shooter on-line.
There is still an small community with approx 20 players when there is an peak of activity and as much servers but there is only two or three servers with players(Irish battle The server and one random server)
this game do not have problems with camping as in fact being hit by one player or by five players hurt as much as after being hit you are immortal for some seconds.
There was clearly an unbalance between weapons as there was only four or maybe five weapons which could be useful and there was three weapons dominating all others and which combined would allow you to have tactical advantage against any other weapon (the gun piercing walls the head hunder missile and the grenade)
Also in case were you were wondering it is not an console game.

Level 29
I remember playing this with friends in the computer lab at school, back then i was far younger. Sometime later i had bought a pirated version(the head of that time, yes we used to actually buy pirated copies from the dealer around the corner, lol) to play at home, game was crashing past a level.
Then oneday when a friend made a 'self-destruct button' joke in an round of NOTD in SC2 the picture with two bunnies, one trying to hold back the other from pressing the button came to mind almost instantly. That way i did remember which moved me to ultimately obtain a legitimate copy of a game i had otherwise forgotten about, well still better late than never for i did enjoy the game past that level. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.