• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA 2 - THW group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
dota-2-banner.jpg

Hello Hivers!

I'm quite tired of playing alone, and I believe that the solution to that is having a Hive DotA 2 group!
We have a lot of Dota 2 players on THW and we can make an awesome team!
We already have 5 members! We train almost everyday and our only obstacle is time zones.

If anyone of you wants to join this team, just comment on this thread with your Steam/DotA 2 account name and you're in!
Also, if you would like to have DotA 2 but you don't have it, feel free to ask here.
There is also a Steam THW-DotA2 group created by me.Join it so we can play together, " The Hive Workshop-DotA 2 ".
Link of the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/THW-DotA2

~David

Last edited:
Level 13
-Kobas- was trying to make a group, but just one or two joined but the group failed so I think we should make a strong group, I could even get other teams to challenge us, and we should see when are the guys who will join the group active, I am active every day playing a few games... So, anyone interested in joining the group ?

Level 5
I would join it, but I can't really guarantee that I will be active or anything. Currently I am playing The Last Remnant, D3 (hardcore with friends), Eternal Sonata, as well as a few others I have piling up in my steam library. This is also not accounting for work, or the fact I actually want to finish a map for once.

Level 13
There are four members in the group atm.We are playing almost everyday together and practicing!The members are:
David
Eddy-edo
LyCan-darklycan
Hei-kingzeus

Most of us are begginers but I think with more practice we will become better,here is a short review of everyone
Eddy- Eventho you are a begginer you are nice and you learn heroes pretty fast.
Lycan-you are a nice player but you should go alitle un selfish sometimes like dont blame the team always :p this is not ment to be offensive
Hei- a begginer but a very good start!
You guys should give a short review of me :D

Level 25
How the hell do you guys get that many invites?
Anyways.
ID: black_fire21

I got in the beta the first batch of keys, so I've gotten each giveaway after that. I've given/traded away 10-20 already. Don't even know what to do with the ones I currently have. Valve is handing out a LOT of invites lately.

And @David, you could add a small comment on your mainpost stating which people here got invites to give out. You could just say that anyone who wishes to join but don't have the game can message me or Dare or whomever else got invites laying around. Might help you find even more people willing to play/join the group (but don't have the game yet) :)

Level 13
Ok, everyone thank you, but the group has reached its limit... Well, the best players of you guys will be in it (Also the max number in a team is 5). We will do some practice in sunday which I hope almost all of you are free. The rest that wont join the group, don't be offended or mad or anything, you will steal be THW, we will still play together. Also, I will be tested by someone too, don't get me wrong it's for everyone. Good luck guys :)

Level 5
Awesome I'm in! If I can get through all this goddamn homework :p
EDIT: Hehehe laggy internet = not read full thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.