• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Warcraft 3 Conquest - MMORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Just take your time, no one is forcing you to work on it all the time :)
Feel free to take even a month off the project, just don't get stress from it.

Level 6
Support the mod on ModDB:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-3-conquest-cooperative-style-mod

25462.png

Level 8
Illimunati Confirmed!

Oh my God, this, is the game of my dreams!

so let me see if i got this straight. after you finish your game session you will write up a few integers on an external file so that they might be loaded up later to continue where you left off... hmm that kind of reminds me of something but i cant quite remember what XD

You're Illimunati! And swag :ogre_datass:

Oh also, you should add more places. Currtently it looks small.

Also, you should make an option for people to change races per registration, even if it makes the user lose all the progress. Because if the user finishes the game or just wants to change his race, he should be able to.

Last edited:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Very, very cool!

Just a few grammar/typos mistakes:
-it should be Enemy invasors --> invaders

-"This is the capitol of the orcs, they are your ally(allies), help them ....

help "him" makes no sense in that sentence :).

Level 2
this is so cool! i've always dreamed that someday i would make a multiplayer rts like this! great man, i wish i could play it tho but since i'm using mac os it seems it still isn't supported yet... best wishes for the project!

Status
Not open for further replies.