• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Want a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So, I tried to make a strategy map during the last months, but since I won't have time to continue it in the near future, I am willing to offer the map to anyone interested. You can do everything with the map you want to do.

Attachments

• REMATCHED PROJECT.w3x
    1 MB · Views: 64
Level 3
So, anyone interested?^^

I thought, this was game development, because it s part of the development process to hand a map over to other ppl.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I thought, this was game development, because it s part of the development process to hand a map over to other ppl.
The section description is pretty clear...
Game Development The place for game designers to show off their work, get help in their game-creation venture and discuss their ideas. Be advised that this forum is not related to Warcraft III modding.
Although I guess it should also add StarCraft II and DotA 2 to that as well just to be extra clear.

To rephrase, this section is for separate games. They could possibly use WC3 in some way however they are all real software engineering challenges and not a WC3/SC2 map. An example of such a game could be an Android application game free to play RPG.

The section you want is the Map Development section which deals entirely about promoting and theorizing Warcraft III maps. Possibly one of the sub-forums like Project Recruitment if you feel that is more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.