• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Vote which one would u rather play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon I am about to go on summer break, and I plan to most of it spend programing and designing game for steam. Main issue that I myself dont like about big part of steam indie games is that they are terribly optimised, so therefor my main focus beside gameplay would also be making game as fluent as possible.

I have 3 main ideas and cant decide which one I would like to make first so I will let you vote.

1. Riddle Questster : Small low poly cartoonish character is obsesed with riddles, every time he goes to sleep he needs to solve puzzles to be able to wake up. For example he should find key word that could be country, animal, that is somehow hidden inside level like symbols or whatever. Game Will be free demo and 5-10 full game. Game is 3d

2. Snow Wars : Few friends are fighting with snowballs againts bigger city gang of kids throu campain with chocolate as currency. Maybe will add PVP multiplayer maybe not. Free demo 5-10 full game. Game is 3D

3. Kart kind of game : What I miss about steam is some good kart game that is free, so basicaly free to play kart game multiplatform 3d with offline coop and online mode. Some kind of brawlhala just kart :D. Thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.