• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Littlewargame - free, multiplayer HTML5 RTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, I want you to check out my game littlewargame.com. Its a fantasy RTS running in browser, its free and you dont even need to register. It has multiplayer mode and a map editor. Ive been working on it for about a year now

10477427_800289433315745_6744072241077592810_o.jpg

Level 29
Lengthen those dudes a bit so they have an chestpiece, pauldrons and arms.
Dragon should take considerably longer to build and have lesser rof. Swordsman needs to deal lesser dmg to building, Catapult obsolete in any way possible by Swordsman-Dragon combo.
Ive rushed AI with 2 dragon 12 footman and gg :p. Also AI is crap(but where isnt? ^^). Production structures and main building should have bigger size. Ranged units crazy weak needs buffing.
You are using a single resource at the moment, try to get some sort of "wood" in.
You may want to seperate caster and healer functions, presuming you will add more spells in the future should have Mage and Cleric. Mages generally useless outside of healing, you can totally live without that aoe dmg shot.
Try getting wall building in the game. Implement an upgrade for housing, base area fills up with them.

Level 1
Very nice game! I really enjoy playing it. Music is awesome, I even invited my friends to play with me and I'm having a blast. Love the feel of Warcraft 3 in this game, in my opinion it's better in ways with the hot keys, I really love them and how easy they are to manage compared to Warcraft 3s' hotkey system. I'm hoping there will be more updates to this game and will continue to play. Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.