• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to build structures on other structures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi,

I am making a map, where you have to create new Settlements (Main buildings) to produce food. It just requires an "Abandoned Settlement" to be able to do so. Abandoned Settlements are owned by the neutral pc and is rescueable.

Issue: :goblin_jawdrop:

Now, what I want is for my newly builded Settlements only to be able to be build ON the Abandoned Settlements.
I have given the Settlements the build-requirement for a rescued Abandoned Settlement. But that does not prevent players from rescueing an Abandoned Settlement and just build their new Settlements around it or wherever they like in the map. It has to be REPLACED with the Abandoned Settlement.

Can anyone help me?
Thank you - SnowYell :wink:

Level 2
If you want to use it as a harvest drop-off building, give it the ability (Return Gold and Lumber).

If you want to stop workers from gathering gold from it, remove the (Goldmine ability) ability from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.